**Please note that we recommend eating all dishes within a few days of receiving. If you wish to freeze anything, we recommend no more than a couple of weeks.**
1. Pre-heat your oven to 500°.
2. Bring your dough to room tempature.
3. Sust a cutting board or ktichen counter with AP or semolina flour.
4. Press the dough down into a large flat disc using the palm of your hand. Next, use the middle three fingers on each of your hands to press the dough out from the center, widening that flat disc into a large circle about 5 inches across and about 1/2 inch think.
5. Carefully pick up the dough and hold it with both hands on one edge of the dough, letting the rest of the dough hang down. Gravity is going to do some of the stretching work as you gently rotate the dough in one direction like turning a wheel. Slowly pull the dough from hand to hand as the dough hangs down.
6. Carefully move your stretched pizza dough to a sheet pan dusted with semolina flour.
7. Ladle 2 ounces of tomato sauce in the middle of your stretched dough.
In a circular motion, work your way leaving 2 inches of the edge with no sauce.
8. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the sauces and then some basil.
9. Brush the edge with extra virgin olive oil.
10. Transfer to a pre-heated sheet pan and bake for 6 to 9 minutes.
11. Carefully transfer the pizza to a cutting board and slice.
1. Butter burger buns and toast both sides.
2.Grill patties to desired temperature.
3. Top the grilled pattie with caramalised onions followed by the cheese.
4. Place pattie under grill to melt the cheese.
5. To build the bun place shredded lettuce on the bottom,
add a slice of tomato, top with cheese burger pattie,
add a spoon of secret sauce and the top of the bun.
Chicken Pot Pie & Beef Pot Pie
Bake at 345° for 26-30 minutes with oven fan on.
If no oven fan, add an additional five minutes.
Shepherds Pie & Beef Cottage Pie
Bake at 375° for 30-40 minutes.
Confit Duck Legs
Pre-heat oven to 375degrees
Place duck legs on a baking sheet and cook for 35 minutes
House Made Stecca
Reheat at 350° for 2-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Seasonal Vegetables for Roasting, Juniper Vinaigrette
Bake at 450° for 8 minutes.
Bake at 330° for 8 minutes
Reheat over stove until hot
Mac & Cheese
Bake at 375° for 40 minutes uncovered
350° for 15-20 minutes.
They arrive fully cooked, heat at 350 for 5-7 minutes.
You can also enjoy cold
Caesar Wedge Salad
1. Dress the lettuce with half of the anchovy dressing and half the parmesan
2. Mix the bacon and corn with the other half of the dressing
and spoon over the wedges.
3. Top with remaining parmesan
1. Pre-heat oven to 375° place the potatoes (cover on) in the oven
and heat through for 20minutes.
2. After 20minutes carefully remove the cover and cook for a further 3-5 minutes
1. Place contents of bag into a pot and gently heat
over medium to low flame stiring frequently to avoid burning.
2. When hot serve and enjoy.
1. Wrap ribs in foil and heat in oven at 375° for 30 minutes.
2. Remove foil and brush on one coat of bbq sauce
and return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.
3. Alternatively, heat over medium heat on barbecue
for 5-8 minutes on each side, brushing on sauce to finish.
Farmers Market Feast1.Preheat oven to 325.
2.While the oven is heating, add the shrimp vinaigrette to the shrimp and mix.
3.Once oven is hot, place porchetta on a baking rack and re-heat until warmed through, approx. 15-20 minutes.
4.Mix the bitter green salad with lemon vinaigrette and place next to the pork.
5.Garnish the gazpacho with the pickled grapes and crumbled almonds.
6.Use the Bibb lettuce cups to eat the shrimp ceviche.